Tuesday, August 9, 2011

4 Months and Growing

Kadynce has been nothing but a joy in our lives. I seriously do not think she could get any cuter! I know everyone says that their baby is the cutest, but I really do think so. She is constantly getting complete strangers gawking at her all the time. I can't believe how fast the last four months have gone. I feel like she is getting such a cute personality and is developing so fast. The term "growing like a weed" really fits her growth patterns. At her 4 month check-up her stats were as follows:
Weight: 15.04lbs- 80 %
Height: 25.79"- 94%
Head Circumference: 16.5"- 76%
Over the last month, Kadynce has learned how to do so many things:
5-30-11: Laughs out loud
5-31-11: Holds toy
6-1-11: Finds feet
6-11-11: Holds bottle
6-12-11: Says "hello", puts binki in mouth
6-16-11: Sits in umbrella stroller
6-20-11: Discovers own voice and loves to scream
she is constantly learning new things and she oves to observe and absorb every little thing that is going on around her. We really do love her so much and love to watch her grow and develop.
I love this outfit. Unfortnately it became her funeral dress since we went to a few funerals around this time. This is one of the times we got her to laugh the most.

She is such a little model!
I found this outfit at Ross for dirt cheap. I love it and she looks darling in it!
This is a pillow case dress I made for her. I love her face, it is so perfect!
This is one of William's favorite pictures of Kadynce

Shy smiling

Kadynce and Braylin in their matching outfits. Look at the size difference and they are only 20 days apart.
This outfit is crazy, but I love it and she looks darling in it.

She obviously was not very happy shen we were taking this picture.
This is how William often holds Kadynce. She kind of looks like some sort of flying genie when she is in this position. Hopefully she maintains this flexibility.
Again, we see her posing with her arm.
I love these skirts, but they are so annoying to iron.
These are my favorite pajamas that I have bought Kadynce so far. This is the before picture...
And the after! Love it!
I love this picture of her and again, I love these type of shirts on her
I love how smiley she gets sometimes. She really is so happy most of the time and you can get her to smile so easily.
I left William home one night with Kadynce and Braylin, and when I returned home, this is what I found. He is so cut and such an amazing dad and uncle.

No comments: