Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kadynce Gets Earrings!

I promise I don't like to torture my baby, but I decided it was time to get Kadynce's ears pierced on 8-6-2011. I had been going back and forth about this decision for sometime, and finally came to the conclusion that I might as well do it now while she won't remember the pain. She did amazing and barely cried. the process went so fast that William was barely able to capture the event on camera. The lady who pierced her ears was giving me instructions on how to hold her. She told me to flip her to the other side immediately after she did the first ear. Before I knew it she had already pierced one ear and told me to move her to the other side. Kadynce gave the lady the saddest look like, "What did you just do to me?" She cried for a few seconds and then I gave her a bottle and she was fine. She is such a champ! She hasn't even really acknowledged that she has them and never plays with them.









No comments: