Sunday, August 14, 2011

5 months

Kadynce is growing up way too fast! Watching your baby grow is such a surreal thing. One moment you wish they would stay little forever, but at the same time you are always waiting for them to overcome their next milestone. I am so impressed with how well she does everything. As soon as Kadynce turned 4 months old, I moved her from sleeping in the co-sleeper in my room , to her crib in her room. I was so nervous to do this, but she weems to really like her crib. she sleeps 8-10 hours a night, so I think both of us are sleeping better. Here is a list of the things she has done up to this point:
6-26-11: Sleeps in crib
Recognizes dogs and pets Paizley
6-27-11: Rolls over from back to stomach
Eats baby food- Pears
7-2-11: Rolls over in either direction
7-15-11: Pulls up
7-18-11: Sits up
7-22-11: Imitates screaming- entertained us by using all her might to scream back and forth with me.
7-23-11: Responds to music- favorite song is "beautiful Kadynce" which is some old song that Grandma De Jong sings to her. No matter how mad she may be, that song will make her stop crying and smile
First time eating baby food. Nummy, Nummy!
I think she enjoyed eating the tray also

Messy, Messy- this is what she usually looks like after eating


We took Kadynce swimming for the first time on 6-27-11. Although she doesn't look like she liked it much, whe actually loved it. I think she was just getting used to the colder water.

This is the floaty that we put her in. I love this thing. She can just sit inside it and I don't really have to hold her up.
She finds anything she can to suck on.

The happy family. I guess Kadynce thinks it is a little too bright for picture taking.
Always smiling!

For the 4th of July, William decided to get a little too creative with the lawn. It was quite entertaining not only to us, but to anyone who drove by. I would watch from the window, and people would slow down to check it out. One of our neighbors even talked about it in a post on facebook.
Me and Kadynce hanging out at Murray park on the 4th.
I love this picture. We caught her in the cutest moment.David and Rosie
Robert and Connie

Hank and Elsy
The Hernandez Family
Brian and Abby
Waiting patiently for the fireworks to start
Kadynce is the cutest firework I have ever seen in my life!
This is one of my favorite pictures of her.

So big!
I think this is my favorite dress that she has worn to church so far. She just looks perfect in it!
First time in high chair!

No comments: