Wednesday, August 17, 2011

5 Years!!! Our Journey to Forever!!!

Wow! Time really does fly by so fast. William and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on 7-7-11. I feel like I have known him my whole life, but I also feel like we just met. I know that doesn't make any sense. Words cannot even express what he means to me. He is truely my best friend. He knows me better than anyone else. He knows how to make me laugh and build me up whenever I am down. The last five years being married and eight years of having him in my life have truely been amazing. I can't believe how much we have grown both individually and as a couple. Our anniversary was even sweeter because we got to share it with our beautiful little girl. Both of us had to work on our anniversary so we just celebrated by going out to dinner an Tuscany. ironically we used a gift card that my mom had given us last year on our anniversary. My mom is so sweet and always goes out of her say to get us a cute gift. this year she gave us a picnic basket full of goodies and gift certificate to Haagerman's. We decided not to spend too much money on each other. I gave William a bunch of jeans and I wanted to get him a a grill. He gave me a beautiful boquet of flowers and som shoes.

I can't wait to see what the next five years brings our way. We are on the perfect journey together and I couldn't ask for a better person to experience it with. I love you babe!


7-7-06: Wedding Day



7-7-2010: Sealing Day- Baby Kadynce is in the oven!


7-7-2011: Dinner at Tuscany




No comments: