We had such a fun time playing with Kadynce and Tenley. We loved doing photoshoots with them and we got some really cute pictures. I am so lucky to have such great friends that invite us on fun vacations and I look forward to next year.
Tenley and Kadynce in their cute pajamas
The only time we got the girls in their swimsuits. We put them in the sand first and they didn't seem to love it very much. They both look a little concerned in this picture.

Tenley is so cute in the picture. I am sure she was sucking the sand off her hands.
Tenley is so cute in the picture. I am sure she was sucking the sand off her hands.
Kadynce just chillin' on the beach
The grils in their matching rompers


Tenley got a little hungry during the pictures and must have thought Kadynce's head looked like a good option.
Most of the gang. Me, Kadynce, William, Wes, Holly, Tenley, Alissa, Chris, Tiffany, and Andy.
The girls. Tiffany, Tenley, Alissa, Holly, Kadynce, and Sarah
The boys think it is fun to find new locations for extreme kayaking. This was their attempt to do it all at the same time.
Andy and Wes jumping off a huge cliff.
Chris on the slolam. He make everyone look like amatures.
Tiffany, Alissa, and me getting ready to go on a kayak ride.
William and Kadynce hanging out on the top of the boat.





1 comment:
Oh Sarah Kadynce is so cute! I love the picture with Tenley and her smiling on the chair. SO ADORABLE! What fun friends they are going to be!
Post a Comment