My first Mother's Day was the best day I could have ever asked for. We decided to do Kadynce's blessing on Mother's Day and it turned out perfectly. William was so nervous to give Kadynce her blessing, but he did an amazing job and said everything he wanted to. Kadynce, of coarse, looked beautiful! I loved her dress and her bow. I bought the dress at the Quilted Bear and the lady that designed it used to work for Couture. It was such a beautiful dress. William asked a handful of close friends and family to be in the circle with him. They included: David Robinson, Robert Robinson, Hank Robinson, Evan Lee, Jeff Perry, Abe Fox, Brandon Cameron, Chris Miller, Nate Blackhurst, and Bishop Chase. Almost all of our family and friends were able to attend. Even family on my side came who live out of state. Unfortunately, they were in town to attend a funeral for my Uncle Jeff, but I really appreciate them supporting us. Kadynce was a little fussy before we arrived at church so I was nervous that she would cry through the blessing, but she slept through the entire thing. That was not the case for the rest of the afternoon. We had an open house at our house after church and all our friends and family came over. We tried to get pictures of everyone with Kadynce, but she would not stop crying unless I was holding her. We did get a few pictures, but they are not the best. Oh well, the important part was the blessing.
Kadynce and I before the blessing





4 comments:
Your little girls is so stinking cute. I LOVE the blessing dress, its BEAUTIFUL. You and your family are darling. Congratulations!
Oh my heck she is so gorgeous, I love that last pic of her, her face is so beautiful. Im so happy we could all be there that day. Love you guys!!
She is SO stinking cute! Gosh! It was a special day and we're glad you invited us to share!
What a cutie! I LOVE LOVE all of the pictures you have taken of her in all of her outfits. She is one stylish baby! So cute! I need to come and meet her sometime.. You look great BTW!
Post a Comment