Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2 months old!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that my baby is already two months old. I seriously think she is the sweetest thing in the whole world. Within this month she has started to hold her head up on her own and she smiles all the time. I think Willliam gets her to smile the most of anyone. When he teases her with pretending to give her the binky, she thinks it is the funniest thing ever. I still can't decide if she is going to have a wrinkly nose like me when she smiles, but I sort of think so. Her first smile at someone was to her Uncle Zach. It was the cutest thing ever and ever since that day it has been pretty easy to get her to smile.
Her two month check-up was on 4-26-11 and boy has she grown a lot. Dr. Strong even seemed a little surprised at her growth. Her stats were as follows:
Weight: 12.3 lbs-83%

Height: 23 inches- 76%

Head Circumference: 15.7 -77%

Needless to say, she is a chunk. She is bigger than all her new buddies that were born before her and she is almost double the size of her new cousin that is only 3 weeks younger. I must have some sort of high octane fuel pumping through my body!

As usual, I took a picture of her in every new outfit she wore. I love new clothes and can't wait for her to fit into her 3-6 month clothes. However, I don't want her to get big quite yet! I already had to move her into size 2 diapers. She is growing too fast, but I love that her personality is growing more and more each day.








My neighbor, Candice, gave her a pedicure. I LOVE her tiny feet!



These pink shoes are the only ones that fit her feet right now beside some tiny little flip flops. They are so cute!







Sometimes she does not want to cooperate for pictures, so I just get what I can!


Like this picture for example. Look at that face. I think it is my favorite face that she makes. So cute yet so sad!


I love putting her in hats. She has the perfect shaped head!


Kadynce's best friend Tenley was blessed this month. This was Kadynce's first time at church and she slept through the entire thing



Then she slept through most of the luncheon. She is such a sleepy baby!



Lorraine was loving our sweet baby!


I love this picture of tenley on her blessing day. She is such a cute baby. I love having a baby the same age. I hope Tenley and Kadynce are as close as Alissa and I are.






Kadynce has recently found her hands and if her binky is not in her mouth then guess what is. I really don't want to have a thumb sucker!



My borther Zach ran the Salt Lake marathon again. He did awesome. I think he ran it in about 3:45. He has always been such an inspiration to me. Watching the marathon makes me want to run one sometime. I guess we will see how motivated I really am!



This is Kadynce on the Sunday befor Easter. My parents were going to be out of tow for Easter so we celebrated a week early. She was staring at the light. Whether the lights are on or off she is always starring at them!



Kadynce playing under her new play mat that Grandma and Grandpa De Jong gave her

First easter basket


The Easter basket had two Easter dresses, a book, the movie tangled, a stuffed bunny, and 6 plastic eggs with $6 inside. We put the money in her piggy bank. We have to teach her to save right away.


Early Easter dress

This is how she usually acts for pictures. Usually an angel the rest of the time, but she does not love pictures.

Easter dress. Check out those adorable leggings. I bought them at Sassy Babies and I think they might be the cutest things I have ever seen.







Battle wounds! Two month old shots. Ouch!






I bought these leggings and Sassy Babies and I absolutely love them. Her chubby legs are so cute! I love this picture!
Two months old! Already bigger than her stuffed animal.





No comments: