Tiffany Rappleye did an awesome job on Kadynce's newborn pictures. I am so glad that she was able to capture just how sweet our little one is. However, Kadynce was not very sweet or cooperative for her pictures. tiffany came over on March 5th to do the pictures and Kadynce cried nearly the entire time. It didn't matter what I did, I would feed her, rock her, wrap her in a blanket, and she would just cry. As soon as she would fall asleep, we would try again and lay her down and she would wake up and cry some more. We tried for 4 hours to get all the pictures and finally at 11:00 pm we decided to give up and try another day. On March 12th we drove down to Andy and Tiffany's house to finish the pictures and Kadynce acted the exact same way. Another 4 hours later, we did get a few good pictures. Either she doesn't like to be cold, or she jusst really hates pictures. Either way, I love the pictures and I think they show just how precious and beautiful Kadynce is.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment