Our little princess is growing way too fast. However, she is getting so fun! She is so smiley and has even started laughing. She has only laughed once for me, but she finds her dad quite hilarious. She can now hold her head completely on her own, and she sits in her bumbo by herself. She is wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes. She is the most precious thing in the whole world, and we really can't imagine our lives without her. I hate being away from her! She is definately a mama's girl. If she is really upset and crying hysterically, no one but me can calm her down. On several occasions she has been screaming whilesomeone is holding her and as soon as you give her to me she stops. I love that she knows me so well already, but I also don't want her to only be happy when I am around. I still think that her favorite thing to do is take a bath. We have let her lay in the tub without her seat and found that she is quite the little swimmer. She kicks so hard that she swims from one side of the tub to the other. Kadynce can also grasp her toys now and is easily entertained by them. Of coarse most of them end up in her mouth, but whatever. There is no question that this little girl is a Robinson. Anytime the TV is on, she is mesmerized by it. She can't take her eyes off of it. It is nice because I can turn it on and get stuff done around the house. She is still eating every 3 hours throughout the day, but she sleeps through the night. It is so nice. We still have her sleeping in her co-sleeper in our room, but I think we will move her next month. We started just laying her in her bed at night instead of holding her until she fell asleep. The first night she cried for about 20 minutes, the next night for about 5 minutes, and since then she usually just falls asleep when we put her in her bed. She is such an angel.
I love her adorable smile. There is nothing that makes you feel more loved by your baby!
William tucked her hand inside her sleeve to get her in this lounging position
Adorable dress form Aunt Jeni and Uncle Clay
The following picture are from her first trip. We went to Lake Powell for our annual friends trip and it was so fun. I will post more pictures in the next post.





No comments:
Post a Comment