Just spent the night hanging out with my cute family. I really am so blessed to have married into such a fun, loving, and awesome family. I love that whenever we are bored we can call someone in the family and say, "let's do something". That's pretty much what happened tonight. I called connie and she informed me that she was making egg salad sandwhiches for dinner. William and I love those. With a little bribery (letting her borrow a tool) I convinced her to come over and share her dinner. Lucky me, I didn't have to worry about, "what's for dinner". I was watching all the kids play and I decided that I should take some pictures of them because they are so dang cute. Thanks for playing with us!





1 comment:
yay! i like that you post. it's fun to see what you're up to.
and you're my inspiration: i'm going to try and post once a week (heaven help me).
i miss you!
Post a Comment