Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Here's To My Sista's





So, I thought I should take the time to express my appreciation for my sisters. As most everyone knows, I don't have any sisters, but the last few years of my life I have inherited some. My sister-in-laws are amazing. They are like the sisters I always dreamed of having. They are so awesome. I always wanted a sister, and when I got married, I was blessed with three. Each of them are so important to me. It feels like I have known them my whole life. Honestly, I rather talk or hang out with them over anyone else. I really appreciate all the love and support they have given me and I am so thankful to have them in my life. Even tough Jeni is not in these pictures, she is just as important to me and she is always in my thoughts. Love you gals!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Oh Sarah, I'm so glad to have you as my sister too!! Love ya gobs!!

Connie Robinson said...

Ahh so sweet. I haven't even looked at blogs for weeks as you can tell. I love that I have sisters now too. Family is the best, I'm so glad to have you in my life!