Monday, October 10, 2011

6 Months Old!!!

Kadynce is growing so fast I can't even believe it. I think it is safe to say that she is the best thing to ever happen to our lives. She brings so much joy an laughter into our home and I can't even remember what life was like without her. I get so sad to leave her every morning, but I know that she is getting the best care while William and I are at work. I can't wait to get home every night and I love that her eyes just light up when William or I walk into the house. She holds onto us so tight like she is giving us the biggest hug. there is nothing better in the world.
At her six month appointment her stats were as follows:
Weight: 16.08 lbs - 52%
Height: 26.97" - 88%
Head Circumference: 17.17" - 80%
So, as you can see she is super tall and skinny. I hope that she continues that growth pattern when she is older. However, the doctor seemed to think otherwise. he made me feel kind of bad at this appointment. They took her and did all her measurements, just like usual. We went to our room and were waiting for the doctor to come in. the nurse came back in and said, "I need to weigh her again." I thought, okay , he must have not gotten the measurement. Then as we were waliking back to the scale he explained to me that she hadn't gained much weight. When the doctor came in he questioned me about her eating habits and gave me suggestions about how to help her gain more weight. I tried to explain to him that she had gotten a lot me active in the last few months and that she was almost ready to start crawling. What does he expect me to do, feed her through an IV.
Anyways, Kadynce has learned so much over the past month. Here is what she has been up to:
7-27-11: Squirms towards toys
8-2-11: Imitates motor boat noises
8-4-11: Gives kisses
8-6-11: Gets ears pierced
8-9-11: Reaches for people
8-11-11: First camping trip @ Redman's
8-15-11: Imitates sticking out tongue
8-16-11: Scoots on stomach across floor
As much as I don't want our little princess to grow up, I am so excited for the next few months. She is so much more responsive to everything we do and she is getting so fun to play with. We love her so much and obviously love to catch every moment of her life on film.
Kadynce has the most beautiful eyes and smile!

William got these pictures of her when Kadynce was making her motor boat noises. These are some of the funniest faces I have ever seen a baby make.

She loves bath time and we love to swing our little bear around afterwards.
Kadynce plawying in her new bouncing station. She loves the musing this plays and bounces like crazy when she is in it. Sometimes it seems like she get bouncing so hard that she is going to break it.



Turning 6 months old is so exhausting!!! I guess its good for us that whe will fall asleep almost anywhere!


No comments: