Monday, October 10, 2011

Family Pictures and Kadynce's 6 Month Pictures

We had family pictures taken when Kadynce was just over six months old. I am so happy that we decided to take them at this age because it was so perfect. tiffany Rappleye took our pictures at the Nook and Cranny in Lehi. I loved this location because there were so amny options for backgrounds. Kadynce did awesome for the pictures. I obviously think that she is such a stunning baby, but tiffany also did an amazing job capturing all of her best features.
I loved the boots that I found for this outfit, even thought they didn't stay on very well.

I love, love, love this picture and our little family. Kadynce's bashful smile just melts my heart!
This is one of my favorite pictures!


Seriously, just look at those eyes. The colors are breathtaking!



Even though she is getting so big, she is still so tiny.


I can't believe we got this picture. It is perfect!


She has such a curious mind and was amazed by all the rocks.

I also love this picture!


William loves this picture
These next few pictures are so cute. The coloring is perfect, the baby is perfect, what more could you ask for.


She is just so beautiful!
I love that we took pictures of just the two of us. They look like engagement picture, but I am really happy with how they turned out.

This is my favorite



Our little flower!
Her eyelashes are gorgeous!
Do I need to say it again, her eyes and eyelashes, STUNNING!
She was scared to death when we took this picture. The chair kept rocking and she was having a hard time staying stable.
We saw this rocking horse on the way out and decided to snap a quick picture. Doesn't she took so happy?
She was so tired by the end, but her eyes are so blue in this picture. She was such a trooper!

No comments: