Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Zeus' Unfortunate Surgery
In June we finally ended the manhood of our dog! I know it is cruel and unusual punishment, but he didn't really seem to mind and it has been heaven ever since. We had Paizley fixed a few weeks earlier and then Zeus shortly after that. Of coarse having puppies was fun once, but we dicided that there was no reason to put our dogs through that again. Besides that, it is heartbreaking to give those puppies away! I didn't take pictures of paizley because there wasn't anything exciting. Zeus' experience on the other hand, was hilarious. He had to wear this cone after the surgery for 7-10 days. He did pretty good with it for about a week but then he had a freak attack on it and started chewing it up. If you look closely at the 2nd picture you can see the blood remnants he left behind. Sorry little buddy! I sure don't miss you marking every square inch of my house though!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment