Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4th of July '10 Morning Events- Murray Fun Run '10

On the morning of the 4th of July (really the 3rd) we all participated in the annual Murray Fun Run. Participants included: Me, William, Connie, Robert, Rosie (first timer), Zach, Cary, Daniel, John Dustin (Zach's friend), and a few other of Zach and Cary's friends. I look forward to this race every year and I was thrilled that Rosie was finally going to participate with us. It wasn't my best run ever, but I have my reasons for not pushing it so hard. William even beat me and he had a bad ankle, I am pathetic. I guess there is always next year. I vow now to run my best time next year.



Robert, Connie, Rosie, and me. We wanted matching jersies but some people didn't want to join in the fun!


Connie (in white) leading the pack



Daniel giving his boys a high five about 2 miles into the race



William and Robert at the 2 mile mark


Me and my dad at the 2 mile mark


Rosie at the 2 mile mark, keep it up!


Daniel running to the finish line



William and Robert 0.2 miles to go


William and Robert crossing the finish line


Me sprinting to the finish line


Me crossing the finish line 29:10



Going back to run with Rosie to the end


Pushing Rosie to the end



Group picture with the kids and family after the race





Runners after the race, Look how tired Zach is





No comments: