We had a wonderful mother's day this year! As usual, we went to my parents house and had an awesome breakfast. After all these years, it is one of my favorite places to have breakfast. No wonder why breakfast is my favorite meals. I am really glas that my mother liked her gift. It is always hard to come up with a new gift every year. How do you express in a gift that your mother means the world to you. A few years ago I gave my mom a necklace that had a few rubies and a diamond on it. I got it for a killer deal. Unfortunately, it fell of somewhere and she lost it. Sho told my dad that she wanted a new one to replace the one she lost. I went back to look at it and found that it was way too overpriced for what it was. I decided to go to my jewelers and ask them to custom make me something. It was awesome, I was agle to design the necklace and just one week later they had it done. The necklace contains the birthstones of all the members of the family and a few extra diamonds to add a little more sparkle. She loved it and I was so happy.
Later that night we went over to William's parent's house. We just spent time eating and talking. The usual Robinson pastimes. We gave Elsy a watch with the interchangeable beaded bands. She loved it and has not missed a day of wearing it. When we gave it to her she paraded around the house waving her hand like whe was in some sort of parade. It was so cute. So we were two for two this year. I was so happy.
William and I are so blessed to have such incredible mothers in our lives. I think both of us could never ask for more in a mother. They are so incredible! Both of them are the most selfless women either of us have ever known. We love them so much and are thankful to have them as examples of the people we would someday like to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment