Bon fire on first night
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Annual Lake Powell Trip
From May 12th-16th we had the opportunity to go down to Lake Powell for our annual friend trip on the Miller's house boat. It is always so fun to go. I was so sad that I missed going last year. It is always a blast to go because we have every water toy that we could ever imagine to use. We were able to water ski, wakeboard, wake surf, and even parasail (although it may have been illegal) The parasailing was defineately the highlight of this trip. We spent hours trying to perfect the take off. Some of use unfortunately ate dirt, literally. I am so glad that we have such great friends that invite us every year. Thanks Chris and Alissa not only for letting us tag along, but also for being such great friends. Can't wait until next year already!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I loved this post! I LOVE Lake Powell, going there is definitely my favorite vacation ever. I love it there so much. There are just so many fun things to do and it's so laid back. I has never seen anyone parasailing there, that is amazing!! I loved your pictures. Now you have inspired me and I want to throw caution to the wind, take a week off work and fly out in September for my family's trip. :) Glad you had such a great time on yours!
Post a Comment