Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Babies

Paizley(left) and Zeus(right)



So, I think it is time that we finally get some pictures up of our babies. Paizley and Zeus are the cutest dogs ever. Yes they can be a little annoying at times, but they are so sweet and just crave attention at all times. I have been extremely baby hungry lately, but I figure these two are enough to handle while I am finishing up school.
Also, for those of you who did not know this bit if information, our dogs go busy right away and have already made us the happy grandparents of four adorable little puppies. Unfortunately, we never get to see them, but they were fun for the couple of months that we had them. We hare thinking of breeding Paizley and Zeus again in January or so, so if you know anyone looking for a dog, let us know. Really how could you say "NO" to these faces?


Are those not the sweetest faces you have ever seen in your life!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

look at you and all your cute blogging pictures! i love it! cute blog.

Mary said...

Those are so cute! We actually do want a dog sometime in the future. What breed are they?

KM said...

Oh my your puppies are adorable! I hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together since were so close now!