Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cake Anyone?

I just wanted to take a minute to show off the talents of my awesome sister-in-law Jeni. Before William and I got married, Jeni decided to take a cake decorating class. Since then, she was nice enough to make our wedding cakes(5 to be exact) for free. She has also made several others and sells them for much cheaper than you would find at any bakery. When our friends Dayna and Andrew got married, Dayna asked Jeni to make her cake. It turned out beautiful and I gave William the privelage of being the cake photographer. So, I thought I would post the pictures and let you all see just how talented she is. If you need a cake for any occasion, I know just the person.








1 comment:

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

Yay! You blogged!!! She is a wonderful cake decorator!