For the 4th we had a jammed packed day of fun. We started off the day running the annual Murray Fun Run. Both William and I beat our times that we ran the race in last year and so we were stoked about that. After that, we went home and took a little snooze before we went over to William's sister's house for a BBQ. Little did we know that we still did not get enough of a nap because both of us fell asleep on the grass in the blazing hot sun in Jeni's back yard. Finally, as usual, we made our way over to Murray park to play with the family and watch fireworks.
While at the park, William decided that he should start his portfolio and persue his career as a professional Powerade model. Don't you think it suits him well?
"I'll rock your world!"

Two heads are better than one!
Careful, we can see your underwear with our super x-ray vision glasses!
We still think two heads are better than one!
And the night ended with a real BANG!!!





2 comments:
Very cute Sarah, your already a professional blogger!
Oh Sarah, how I love you!! I had to come on your website so I could show my family William's "In Living Color" face!! I still can't believe that that is him!! Freakin Funny!!
Post a Comment